Talent Acquisition Specialist at Nuance (Burlington, MA)
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that focuses on fast paced volume hiring within our Healthcare Organization. We are looking for an individual who is strong in communication skills written and verbal, organized, process driven, good attention to detail and holds a passion in providing a great candidate experience. This role will be working with high volumes of active and passive candidates
- Qualify candidates from across the US for needed skill set/competencies as well as interest/availability for current or potential positions through phone/video screen.
- Build relationships with potential candidates, influence candidates to see as the "Employer of Choice" by representing the brand and values at all times.
- Point of contact for candidates through entire recruitment process.
- Use available tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Report on activity and relevant market information.
- Act as resource to Sourcing Team by providing best practices, market intelligence, and thought leadership.
- Partner with Principal Talent Acquisition Partners to understand business objectives,
- Generate leads/source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, research etc.).
- Responsible for the development of and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open and/or confidential positions and create candidate pipelines for future needs.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience
Years of Work Experience: 2 or more in recruiting
- Demonstrated talent sourcing and recruiting experience to include internet, research and cold calling.
- Strong assessment and influencing skills
- Developed business acumen and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven experience communicating with line managers.
- Strong organizational and follow through skills, with focus on attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple searches/projects while remaining flexible to changing priorities
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.