Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wistia
Wistia is a profitable and steadily growing company expanding its Talent Acquisition team for 2021. In the last year, we’ve developed and released multiple new shows (yes, shows), released a playbook on how business can be better Brand Affinity Marketers, and just launched our new podcasting tool. While many companies were cutting back, we’ve sustained our growth and continued to invest in our team. We’d love to share all the other really exciting things going, too.
We’re looking for a strategic technical recruiter to partner primarily with our Product, Design and Engineering teams, but with the skill set to hop in and help where needed. To be successful here, you must believe diversity throughout all stages of the funnel is foundational, not a “nice-to-have“. We’re a highly collaborative organization and team. If you geek out about team-building, we’d love to chat.
- Prioritize and deliver on Wistia’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives in Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with the Manager of Talent Acquisition to execute on Wistia’s hiring plan.
- Partner with hiring managers in building their team in a timely manner, without compromising on diversity or talent levels. Champion hiring for our Tech and Product teams including stakeholder management and, as you grown in the role, strategic planning with those hiring managers.
- Proactively source top active and passive technical talent. Utilize existing and new sourcing channels, continuously optimizing for more diverse and talent-dense candidate pools.
- Own and manage a consistent, fair, and effective hiring process by asking questions to drive clarity and pushing back where appropriate.
- 2-5 years of agency and in-house recruiting experience (some combination preferred).
- A capacity for thought leadership in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- A track record of success in technical recruiting for Product, Design, and Engineering teams.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. As a problem solver, always seeking solutions, leveraging relationships and resources.
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS.
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page (https://wistia.com/jobs) to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
While we’re all fully remote for the time being, but we are excited to eventually get back to our convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park.