As Talent Acquisition Specialist at LeanIX you will take on a valuable role in our fast-growing company, working to actively source and recruit top talent for multiple different roles in several departments including but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and G&A. Using your knowledge and research, you will develop and implement effective strategies in order to attract diverse and qualified candidates. You will own the hiring process from start to finish, including sourcing, conducting initial phone screens, scheduling on-site meetings, and drafting and sending offer letters.
What's Waiting For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a global company known as a leader in the Enterprise Architecture space
- Collaboration with department heads and hiring managers to understand the vision and needs for their growing teams and how to best fill open seats
- Participation at local and national hiring events
- Active sourcing and screening of new candidates
- Creation of close partnerships with any third-party recruiting firms
- Become the point person for any candidate questions throughout the hiring process
- Work closely with executive team to anticipate and plan for future hiring needs and company growth
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience for technical roles or within a tech company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices related to hiring and recruiting in the U.S.
- Proven track record of success in reaching hiring and retention goals
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.