Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never hear of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries. Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you. We set a high bar, but if working with the best and brightest, at the epicenter of a transformational technology wave, consider Interactions.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Talent Acquisition Sourcer who will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and will be responsible for the proactive engagement and sourcing of high quality talent across technical, sales and exempt level positions across the U.S. The Sourcer needs to deeply understand Interactions culture, industry and its competitors to engage and source diverse candidate pipelines through creative and innovative sourcing strategies utilizing a variety of sourcing methodologies.
- Responsible for the development and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of diverse candidates necessary to fill open positions and create candidate pipelines for current and future needs.
- Conduct market analysis and industry research to inform and develop sourcing strategy.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to understand the talent needs of the business and create an effective search strategy to fill open positions and build candidate pipelines.
- Generate leads/source candidates through direct sourcing methods (cold calling, social media, research etc.).
- Provide an initial screen and high-level assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall fit with the role.
- Build relationships with potential candidates, influence candidates to Interactions value in the Artificial Intelligence/Virtual Assistance marketplace.
- Qualify candidates for needed skill set/competencies as well as interest/availability for current or future positions through phone/zoom. Present viable candidates to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Use available tools to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities. Utilize labor market intelligence research and tools, report on activity and relevant market information.
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 6-9 years Sourcing, Recruiting or Talent Acquisition experience required with proven success in utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools.
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and decision making skills is required.
- Excellent relationship building and consultative skills.
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Boolean and technical sourcing skills.
- AIRS Certifications and/or SourceCon Certification a plus.