Talent Acquisition Partner at Tomorrow.io
Tomorrow.io’s People & Culture department creates the most optimal conditions for top-notch people to create, lead, dream big, own and achieve, by providing nurturing culture and operational excellence that support successful scale across all units and teams globally. We are striving to be a leader employer to all of our employees, candidates, investors, customers, vendors and more.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner! This is an opportunity to join us at a critical stage. We're at hyper growth, and this is exactly how you can make a huge impact on Tomorrow.io’s culture and DNA. You’ll help the company grow by making sure we bring the best people on board, providing them with outstanding candidate experiences and growth opportunities. You’ll use unconventional recruiting techniques and help to create a compelling employer brand by being a focal point of our talent acquisition team in the US.
What will you do?
- Be part of a global People & Culture team.
- execute the overall recruiting strategy in our US offices and support it with Data driven processes.
- Source and attract the best candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions.
- Work with hiring managers to build the best teams according to Tomorrow.io goals and culture.
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Support our Employer Brand in the US market.
- Build and implement a creative plan to position Tomorrow.io as a thought leader in the industry within the US by creating collaborations with colleges and universities, organize meet-ups, etc.
- Make sure we build a Diverse and effective team.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of sourcing & recruiting experience.
- Experience from a tech company (Startup experience is a bonus).
- Exceptional talent sourcing skills.
- Clear experience building a strong and diverse pipeline.
- Proven experience with Initiatives and creative ideas on how to attract excellent talent.
- Proven record of fostering strong candidate engagement.
- Exceptional attention to detail and "make things done" skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain highly confidential information.
So If after every social event you get home with new leads, If the app that you open first thing in the morning is LinkedIn, If you’re a great storyteller and you know that eventually everything is about building relationships, If no task is too big or too small for you, and if you REALLY love what you do everyday - we want to speak with you!
Tomorrow.io is helping Countries, Businesses and Individuals better manage their Climate Security Challenges. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency. Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an “one office” environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.