Talent Acquisition Partner at Tulip (Somerville, MA)
Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the world’s leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulip’s no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production---all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulip’s intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- 4-6+ yrs of recruiting experience at a tech company and/or fast-growing startup
- Deep experience in recruiting go-to-market (GTM) roles for enterprise software and/or SaaS companies, (ideal: experience scaling a GTM organization at a growth company)
- Some experience recruiting for technical roles - can be technical roles in the commercial organization such as solutions architects or pre-sales engineers
- Experience recruiting internationally; the EU is a plus
- Believe that great teams start with great talent
- You’re excited by the idea of helping a company grow; you have had some experience scaling growth companies either in-house at a startup or working with growth stage companies at an agency
- You’re organized and process driven; you’re not afraid to define you want to things to go and communicate this with your stakeholders
- You’re a good listener and understand psychology, both of hiring managers and candidates
- You can run full-cycle recruiting or general funnel management from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers
- You have experience negotiating complex offers with candidates of all levels (leadership, senior individual contributors, managers, entry-level)
- Would describe yourself as someone with expertise in hiring go-to-market roles (field sales, inside sales, channel, partnerships, customer success, etc) but you’ve at least dabbled in hiring for technical roles
- Naturally tend towards data to track results and improve process
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done often under deadlines
- Carry an excellent personal touch in your written and verbal communication
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Partner with hiring managers to build and assess key job requirements, create compelling and engaging job descriptions and own the recruitment strategy
- Proactively and continually source, developing and maintaining an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
- Identify and leverage creative solutions for sourcing candidates, while positioning Tulip’s brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishing a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth.
- Leverage recruiting resources such as job boards, internal referral program, internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations and community associations, recruit and network for candidates.
- Utilize the full functionality of our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance standards are met.
- Coordinate and conduct phone interviews
- Act as a point of contact for applicants and candidates throughout the employment process; build strong relationships with candidates. Working with hiring managers and/or senior management around the candidate selection and offer negotiation process.
- Provide feedback on applicants and candidates to ensure timely coordination of a candidate's movement through various systems and processes.
- Provide insightful analysis of recruiting reports and make recommendations for improvements. Meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function.
- Participate on various Human Resources / Recruiting project initiatives.
- An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including successfully sourcing a diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge of (and prior experience with) an applicant tracking system and other recruiting-related tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, receive constructive feedback, and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage a high-volume and complex workload in a fast-paced environment and to provide insightful analysis.
- Chief of Staff
- People Operations
- Finance/Business Operations
- Hiring Managers
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.