Talent Acquisition Partner
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform.
Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready for a change?
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Toast, you will partner with business stakeholders, Talent Acquisition leadership and broader team to attract and hire the best talent to Toast.
About the roll*
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidate, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers in order to manage and drive current and future hiring needs
- Successfully prioritize searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics in order to meet business goals
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Leverage data and metrics to ensure alignment, exceptional candidate experience, and to influence a consistent and fact based approach to hiring
- Share ideas and collaborate cross functionally related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting;
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently throughout the organization.
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced, high change environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required