Talent Acquisition Partner at Rapid7
Rapid7 is advancing security with visibility, analytics, and automation delivered through our Insight cloud. Our solutions simplify the complex, allowing security teams to work more effectively with IT and development to reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, investigate and shut down attacks, and automate routine tasks. Over 7,200 customers globally rely on Rapid7 technology, services, and research to improve security outcomes and securely advance their organizations.
We have been in hyper growth mode for the last few years and have built out a world class talent team. As a result of our continued growth, we are adding another Talent Acquisition Partner who will support our Go-To- Market growth and be largely focused on building out our Customer Success and US Sales team. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience managing a full cycle desk and using creative sourcing methods to attract top talent to Rapid7.
You are a highly confident, results focused recruiter comfortable operating with a ton of ownership and accountability. You’re highly communicative, proactive and solutions focused - we all know searches can get difficult, but this person doesn’t just talk about challenges, they find a way to drive results.
We need a hunter – someone who is fearless, assertive and hungry. We need someone who can communicate effectively with both internal customers and candidates with various levels of experiences. If your answer to “how do you find top candidates” is “I post a job and pray the candidates answer” then this job is not for you. The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting and for driving visibility and accountability around the hiring process for all parties that are involved. This is a highly critical and visible position at Rapid7 and we are looking for the best of the best. If this is you, come join an incredible team.
- This isn't your first rodeo – you have at least 5 years of recruiting experience ideally with a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience.
- Highly organized and pays attention to the details while managing a high volume desk
- You have a high bar, we believe in raising the bar with every hire that we make
- Ability to build strong, collaborative stakeholder and candidate relationships
- Approaches challenges with a positive solutions oriented mindset
- Ability to influence
- You are all about the team, but you can work independently too
- You want to believe in the company you are selling. You get Rapid7 is a winner
- You must be naturally curious, we value new ideas and creativity and want to be continuously developing individually and as a team