Talent Acquisition Partner
Markforged is growing at an exponential rate and we’re looking for an enthusiastic recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help build our team. You will partner with our hiring managers across Sales, Marketing and Business Operations to understand their needs, build relationships with candidates and create consistent interview plans.
We will focus on enhancing the candidate and hiring manager experience. You will need to be proactive, detail oriented, and enthusiastic about scaling teams.
In this role you will:
- Manage recruitment across Sales, Marketing and Business Operations. This includes screening candidates, managing the onsite experience and hosting debrief meetings.
- Develop and drive an engaging candidate experience
- Pre-qualify candidate's backgrounds and accomplishments
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Champion the employee referral bonus program
- Track all recruiting activity using Lever (our ATS) with a focus on operational excellence and data-driven recruiting practices
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
- Partner with onboarding team to ensure a seamless candidate to new hire experience
What we look for:
- 1+ years of recruiting experience
- Start-up experience a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Experience cultivating relationships with passive candidates
- High attention to detail
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description