Greater Boston Area
SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing company.
As a pivotal member of the Talent team and as a trust partner to the Business, you will play a key role in the growth and success of SHYFT by proactively identifying and assessing candidates to find the best talent and build world class teams. In addition to being the initial face of a progressively growing software organization and providing an outstanding candidate experience, your focus will also be to build trust by partnering with key stakeholders within SHYFT’s Customer Success and Sales organizations.
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to define position requirements and develop effective recruiting strategies to find, engage and directly hire great talent
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and why SHYFT should be the employer of choice
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with team
Position Requirements & Skills:
- You are a motivated recruiting team member that has a drive for results, while enjoying working on roles with a specialized skill set, and constantly challenging yourself to find new ways of identifying and attracting candidates.
- Building relationships and trust with candidates and Hiring Managers is something that comes natural to you
- When reaching out to candidates, you know the right type of messaging a candidate wants to hear and can tailor your message to attract them; after speaking with candidates, you have an intuition about them and have a keen sense of if they are right for the role.
- You maintain relationships with your network and leverage it for market intelligence and referrals.
- There is a level of curiosity within you that leads to different recruiting strategies and tools
Education / Experience:
- Proficient A/BS Degree or equivalent recruiting experience
- 2+ years of agency or corporate recruitment experience
- Ability to learn and understand complex products and processes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited PTO
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
Visit ShyftAnalytics.com for more information.
Read Full Job Description