Talent Acquisition Partner
Greater Boston Area
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 78 percent growth in 2016 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for attracting the best talent. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Executing a talent acquisition strategy that will ensure we have the talent on board to meet the demands from our explosive growth
- Promoting our employment value proposition as the “premier destination” for talent
- Tracking external talent market trends to ensure we proactively attract, acquire and engage top talent
- Using innovative techniques and tools, source top talent who will integrate and become key contributors to the organization’s aggressive growth strategy.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- A passion for attracting top talent within highly competitive IT industry
- A good business acumen & a commercial drive
- A proven record for sourcing, attracting and hiring top talent within a highly competitive market
- Built strong partnerships with hiring managers through your ability to understand the right talent needed to successfully deliver their business initiatives
- Demonstrable experience with identifying great talent and effectively aligning the employer value proposition with the candidate’s capabilities and career goals
- Strong organizational skills – ability to plan, execute and track metrics for multiple recruiting programs.
Read Full Job Description