Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology at Markforged
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
The Recruiting team is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Markforged have the people they need to achieve their goals. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and your job is to ensure everyone understands how they can help.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll report directly to the Chief HR Officer and work side by side with leaders and peers across our Technology Teams to ensure that every hire is as exceptional. You care about people and seek to understand the needs and aspirations of each candidate while thoughtfully conveying the unique value proposition presented at Markforged. You will act as a liaison between candidates and the team and an advocate and counselor to all candidates.
In this role you will:
- Take pride in identifying and hiring great engineers onto the team
- Partner closely with hiring managers to determine and understand the organization’s needs and and priorities
- Source candidates, taking an analytical approach and tailoring strategy to each particular situation and need
- Provide a high-touch service level to both our internal team and the external candidate pool
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market
- Take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Act as candidates’ advocate throughout the interview process
- Develop and drive a best in class candidate & hiring manager experience
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues
- Build and maintain a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract and select talent
What we look for:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years focused on Technical roles
- Proven track record of building high-performing engineering teams
- Start-up experience a plus
- Experience recruiting for full stack software engineers preferred
- The ability to grow and manage a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Experience cultivating relationships with passive candidatesHigh attention to detail
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description