Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter to join our Boston-based Talent Acquisition team as a GTM Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role, you will be responsible for helping us to hire the best talent in the market. We need someone who is resourceful, resilient, enjoys connecting with people, and acting as a Mendix brand ambassador. We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional who prides themselves on their ability to identify and win the best sales talent on the market. You will be joining an experienced global team of Talent professionals who work in a collaborative environment and are driven by their own success and the success of the business.
- Identifying high quality candidates to fill key critical roles within the North American Go-To-Market team with high emphasis on Sales roles
- Partnering with internal hiring managers and recruiters to understand the role requirements, candidate profile and define the sourcing strategy for each position
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
- Providing an initial screen and high-level assessment of candidates
- Clearly articulating and representing the Mendix brand in the marketplace
- At least 4+ years recruiting experience, preferably focused on Sales roles within a high growth company.
- Knowledge of local technology company/startup/SaaS landscape
- Experience recruiting sales, customer success and cloud-based technology profiles preferred
- Proven success utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Lever, Avature), HRIS Systems (Workday) and MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel internationally 1-2 times per year
Working at Mendix
Mendix has been recognized as a Best Cloud Computing Company to Work For by Forbes. With offices in 16+ countries including headquarters in Rotterdam and Boston, Mendix provides an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
While each employee brings their own unique cultures and personalities to the workplace, we collectively live by our Mendix Blue Guiding Principles:
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.