Talent Acquisition Coordinator at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for a detail-orientated individual who enjoys working collaboratively to join the CarGurus Recruiting team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves to learn and solve problems. You will be a pinnacle part of the team’s success!
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews across the organization, creating solutions as issues may arise.
- Serve as one of the main points of contact for prospective employees as they go through the interview process.
- Work closely with all members of the People & Talent team to build and deliver detailed offer packages to prospective employees.
- Create, manage, and publicize job postings on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse, and appropriate third party posting boards.
- Monitor career site content and data, sharing insights and creating solutions to optimize our usage
- Analyze recruiting data and candidate experience surveys identifying trends and sharing results appropriately, both within P&T and with the broader executive team
- Partner closely with recruiters to understand current workflows and process and help create solutions to optimize processes and tools as needed
- Manage 3rd party vendors, working with our Legal and Accounts Payable teams to get contracts signed and invoices approved for payment
- Help out with ad hoc projects and executive requests as they arise
Who You Are:
- 1 year of professional work experience
- Adaptable: You enjoy a role where no two days are the same and have experience balancing multiple projects at one time.
- Persistent: Asking questions and following up until you get the information you need is second nature to you.
- Reliable: You get things done! You don't shy away from challenges and find solutions to problems when they arise
- Trustworthy: Handling personal information and keeping it confidential will be an upmost priority
- Team player: You like working with a variety of personalities and learning from others
- Experience working in a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team preferred, exposure to Greenhouse or another ATS system would be a bonus
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.