- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by enabling the growth and scale of our teams by helping us hire talented people who will add to and enhance our culture. You’ll ensure a positive candidate experience, help amplify our brand in the market and work across all functions.
- You’ll use our applicant tracking system (Lever) and GSuite to schedule candidates for interviews and track candidate progress through the process, working closely with the TA and HR team members and hiring managers on interview workflows.
- You’ll serve as the main contact for all candidates interviewing and will ensure candidates have everything they need.
- You’ll help our team manage the full life cycle recruiting for a portfolio of job requisitions. This could include helping with sourcing, all scheduling and candidate communications, posting positions and helping create presentations or reports.
- You’ll track compliance with our hiring procedures, adhering to diversity and inclusion-focused initiatives, documenting interview debrief notes, scheduling reference checks in preparation for offers and maintaining ATS data integrity.
- You’ll assist as needed with other HR tasks, ranging from data entry to content creation, training scheduling and preparation, event planning and employee engagement initiatives support, as well as other administrative tasks as assigned.
- You’ll report to the Director, Talent Acquisition in the Talent Acquisition Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your administrative and/or HR experience in scheduling and/or administrative coordination, and keen communication skills to:
- Take ownership of scheduling candidate interviews in a timely manner, while in support of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Recognize patterns of inefficiency or poor candidate experience in our recruiting process and use your process improvement mindset to brainstorm and implement solutions.
- Partner with the recruiting team on branding and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Ask questions of, and raise concerns to TA and HR team members.
- Communicate with candidates regularly and with empathy at each stage of the process to maximize candidate experience and satisfaction.
- Foster a sense of belonging and inclusion with fellow Kyruuvians and candidates coming into our space.
- Execute on assigned tasks efficiently and with a sense of urgency.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You ensure hiring managers and interviewers are prepared with the information to know where to be when, and what they are expected to cover during each interview.
- You communicate quickly, efficiently, and empathetically with candidates to create an excellent candidate experience from start to finish, even if we don’t hire them.
- You champion the Kyruus CORE Values in your interactions with Kyruuvians and with candidates and other visitors to our space.
- You engage in continuous learning and have brought your ideas on improvement to fruition.
- Kyruuvians in the Talent Acquisition Coordinator role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator, with the next step being a Talent Acquisition Partner. From there, you could explore another role within HR or progress to a management position within the Talent Acquisition vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.