Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Predictive Index (PI) is a talent optimization platform that gives business leaders access to the people data they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,000 customers across 142+ countries including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels.
PI is a scientific instrument that has undergone more than 500 validity studies. Our team takes great pride in PI’s power to improve and supercharge workplace relationships and culture—and we’re our own best case study! You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart, especially when it comes to our own people.
Are you fascinated by people strategy, and how companies create amazing culture? Do you want to solve complex and engaging people challenges? Great - our recruitment team is growing! You’ll work alongside smart, top-performers in a high growth environment, with the stability and resources of a company that’s been on the cutting edge of talent for over sixty years.
We are looking for a passionate, proactive, and analytical Talent Acquisition/Design Coordinator with an operational background and a desire to be part of a results-oriented recruiting function. This critical member of our People Ops team will source candidates; create and improve lean, agile systems; and help our team hire only the best talent. The ideal candidate is energized by both great data and great hires.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Source, screen, and qualify top-tier candidates
- Create, maintain, & improve systems for recruitment of current and future roles
- Ensure effective use of recruitment technology and data among internal stakeholders
- Use data to proactively suggest improvements to recruiting process
- Own logistics and operations to support excellent candidate experience
- Natural curiosity to solve technical challenges relating to talent optimization
- Strong track record of quickly learning new technologies
- Experience with talent acquisition and/or data/operations is a plus
- Thoughtful, effective collaborator – coworkers love working with you; partners rely on you
- Service orientation – you approach your work with confidence but without ego
- Accountable – you do your best work when you know others depend on you to deliver high-quality work where you nail all the details
- Reliable – you’re a trusted relationship-builder and advisor, with strong people instincts and an understanding of how to handle sensitive information
- Familiarity with PI’s assessments is great, but far from required - we have great trainers
People most qualified for this role will be:
- Relationship driven – help to identify strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Cross-functional –at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant team, energy is required.
- Hard working – we are growing– you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
- Based in our office in Westwood, MA, - we are open to remote workers, but folks local to greater Boston will be given preference
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.