Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
We are looking for a fast-learning, detail orientated, and hard-working individual to join the CarGurus Recruiting team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company with a startup feel.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews across the organization.
- Work closely with all members of the People & Talent team to build and deliver detailed offer packages to prospective CarGurus employees.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with all prospective CarGurus employees by greeting candidates while on-site and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Assist in planning and execution of recruiting focused events such as open houses, meet-ups, campus career fairs, and local conferences.
- Create, manage, and publicize job postings on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse.
- Regularly participate in team strategy meetings to improve recruiting efforts and best practices.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1 year of professional work experience is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Persistent, reliable, with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Trustworthy and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience working in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources is a plus, but not required.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.