Talent Acquisition Associate at PlacePass
Drive PlacePass’s hiring efforts as the first dedicated recruiting hire, owning the primary elements of talent strategy, implementation, and execution - from sourcing and branding, to candidate experience, reporting, and everything in between.
Founded in 2016 and located in the heart of Boston, PlacePass is building a world-class tours, activities, and events marketplace to transform the way people discover the world. Our 35-person team takes pride in making it easier for people to access and book great things to do. In addition to the placepass.com consumer brand, our white label platform powers co-branded websites for the world’s top travel companies across hotel, air, and car sectors (i.e. Marriott - https://activities.marriott.com/).
In this role you will:
- Report to the Director of People Operations as the first dedicated recruiter at PlacePass.
- Lead the day-to-day management of PlacePass’s recruiting pipeline, utilizing our ATS (Lever).
- Drive the development and implementation of a strategic and creative talent sourcing plan, targeting candidates through both online and offline channels.
- Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, skill sets, experiences, and aptitudes through phone screens and onsite interviews.
- Ensure a top notch candidate experience by communicating effectively and timely with candidates during all stages of the interview process.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, specifications, and target profiles.
- Create, distribute, and monitor recruiting data to continually drive well-informed business decisions.
A perfect candidate:
- Has 1 to 3 years of talent acquisition experience, including software engineer recruiting
- Is extremely articulate and savvy
- Is an exceptional relationship-builder and networker
- Operates with integrity
- Loves working in a super collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Is eager to quickly learn and grow as a team player
- Is passionate and curious about startups, technology, and the travel industry
PlacePass benefits & perks:
- Equity ownership in a well-funded and fast-growing startup
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA + Dependent Care FSA
- Tax-advantaged commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $500 annual credit for tours and activities on PlacePass.com
- $500 annual professional development budget
- Global Entry & TSA Pre✓ reimbursement
- Free onsite gym access
- Free locked bike storage
- Catered weekly lunches
- Friday happy hours (stocked with beer on tap, cold brew, and kombucha)
- Company-wide trips and outings (skiing, boating, camping, bowling… to name a few)