Systems Manager, People Operations at DraftKings
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, May 20, 2020
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The Systems Manager will be responsible for setting the strategy, implementing, and executing on People systems for DraftKings. This person will be responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of all systems by ensuring integration across the People organization. In addition, they strive to create a great end user experience for all employees.
What you’ll do as a Systems Manager:
- This role is responsible for helping set strategy and executing the vision around security, integrations, and analytics, including reporting and dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise solutions to manage the development and roll out of a new HRIS system. Experience with Workday preferred.
- Partners with key stakeholders to define and implement efficient and effective People processes and procedures that leverage system capabilities for the collection, maintenance, and reporting of data.
- Develops and promotes proactive approaches using our People systems to solve business needs/problems while also continually seeking ways to enhance the understanding and adoption of the system capabilities.
- Educate users, and throughout the business, on the use and features of People systems and tools.
- Track issues and risks with the system and communicate status, escalating concerns to management.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- 8+ years of business experience, preferably in the HR domain.
- 3+ years of enterprise HRIS experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including problem solving, attention to detail, and clear communication of complex results.
- Experience with strategic and tactical application of Big Data.
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing environment with minimal supervision.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
Read Full Job Description