Sr. Workday Analyst at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is continuously growing and changing! Our People Operations and Systems team supports and enhances the employee journey by evolving our processes and systems as we scale. This role will support Toast’s use of Workday, by building out the necessary reports and integrations to keep up with our business growth. This person will be our Workday data expert, acting as a consultant to the organization -- understanding where data exists, what limitations there may be, and how to transform it into actionable information.
About this roll*:
- Create and maintain our model for Workday reporting. Develop a strategy for multi-year reporting from historical systems.
- Develop the necessary processes to ensure data integrity through auditing and monitoring, partnering with teams to research and correct discrepancies
- Collaborate with internal partners to design and produce customized dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analyses
- Create and maintain integrations from Workday to internal Toast systems and external vendors using Workday tools such as Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Cloud Connect, Core Connector, Workday Studio
- Drive major Workday releases, including comprehensive plan for adoption of new features and regression testing for impacts to existing reports and integrations.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5-7 years experience working with HR data, with a broad understanding of People functions and data; Associate's Degree or equivalent experience in a related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience as a Workday analyst or administrator responsible for creating reports and integrations. Ideal candidate will have completed Workday Training (Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Integration System Fundamentals) or equivalent experience creating various reports and integrations in Workday (advanced/matrix/composite reports, dashboards, inbound/outbound EIBs, Cloud Connect, Core Connectors, XSLT)
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and a love of process improvement and data integrity; interest in driving administrative efficiency with accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced knowledge of Excel preferred) and Google Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude, can-do mindset, and a desire to constantly improve and iterate
- Flexible and able to respond to rapidly changing business needs
*Bread puns encouraged but not required