Sr. Recruiting Manager at Chewy (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Chewy is seeking a Sr. Corporate Recruiting Manager to join our growing TA team.
The Sr. Recruiting Manager is a full life cycle recruiter who can source quickly and creatively and provide exceptional candidate experience. The person in this role owns the stakeholder relationships and strategically partners with the business to drive hiring.
Chewy offers an incredible product offering surrounded by exceptional employees and you'll be one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent.
What You'll Do:
- Engage and partner with executive level stakeholders as the recruiting SME on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems and tools
- Build recruiting strategies and drive execution to meet annual hiring goals
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Cultivate a positive candidate experience from application to on-boarding, including timely communications.
- Lead candidate debriefs with interviewers and business partners, voicing opinions and influencing offer decisions to secure top talent
- Maintain standards, policies and procedures, and data integrity with ATS, dashboards, and HRIS.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Experience recruiting for an eCommerce or technology company
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools
- Bachelors degree
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]