Sr. Recruiter at Akili Interactive Labs
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter to join our Talent team. People are the driving force of success at Akili, and we’re building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you’re someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience while serving as a strategic advisor to our hiring teams, we want to talk to you.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through close
- Become a trusted strategic partner to hiring managers to ensure immediate hiring needs are met in a timely fashion, and that we’re building a foundation for long-term success
- Work with our existing team to help scale processes and implement best practices across hiring top talent across the organization
- Help us improve and scale a world-class candidate experience
- 3+ years of experience successful recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of successfully closing requisitions within reasonable time-to-fill metrics, while providing a world class candidate experience
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring managers and cross-functional team members
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with them
- Experience working on a small team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Excitement to contribute to building and iterating on existing processes
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.