- TEACHING & FACILITATING: Demonstrated mastery of teaching and facilitating highly effective training programs to adult learners (classroom and web) likely gained over a period of 5-7 years
- COACHING: Demonstrated experience coaching individuals and teams to high performance typically mastered over a period of 5-7 years
- OD CONSULTING: Intermediate/advanced level diagnostic and consultative organizational development experience primarily in areas of change management, performance management, engagement and organizational effectiveness
- MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT: Experience delivering management development highly engaging and effective courses to frontline managers and emerging leader audiences
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN: A proven track record of designing highly effective classroom and web based training programs to adult learners for 5 or more years
- MARKETING AND MANAGING PROGRAMS: Experience developing marketing campaigns that drive interest and participation in training programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in I/O psychology, organizational behavior, human resources development, instructional design, education, business or related area required. Graduate degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the field of learning and development, business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends
- Ability to conduct effective Train-the-Trainer (T3) programs that effectively prepare Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to convey knowledge to others
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis related to OD initiatives
- Intermediate/advanced skills in project/program management
- Ability to teach in areas of change management, influence, conflict resolution, problem solving, team development, frontline management development
- Intermediate/advanced skills in MS-Office Suite, Audio-Visual equipment
- Working knowledge of instructional technologies, LMS administration, Web meeting SW, MS-Teams, Survey development in Survey Monkey a plus
- Experience of building curriculums
- Experience of stakeholder management in a matrix organization
- Experience of building competency frameworks
- High Tech/High Growth environment desirable
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certified to teach DiSC, MBTI, 5-Habits of Cohesive Teams, Situational Leadership programs
- Certified to administer Benchmarks 360 feedback instruments and coach feedback/development
- Coursework in curriculum design, public speaking, psychology or related area.
- Total Quality, Six Sigma, Learn/Quality team tools training a plus
- Team orientation, accountability to results, great sense of humor and a passion to help others learn and grow
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website atwww.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.