Sr. Organizational Development and Learning Specialist
This position will be based in Mimecast’s Lexington office and will report to the Director of Global Organizational Learning & Development. This role will provide OD/team development consulting support to assigned groups and will develop and deliver a variety of management development and soft skills training programs. Additionally, as a key member of the global learning and development team, this role will provide project leadership and delivery support for key company-wide training initiatives. Focus will primarily be: training design/delivery, team development and coaching/consulting. Candidates must be able to successfully perform well in all three areas.
As the key in region resource for staff development, this key contributor will design, develop, market, deliver, and evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions that improve the business. He/she will coach/mentor/support & serve as learning & development resource to all levels in the organization.
Additionally, as a team member in a center-of-excellence, this role will act as consultative resource to HR Business Partners in their effort to support and enable Mimecast achieving the company’s aggressive growth targets.
- Develop and deliver high quality, instructor led experiential learning programs (classroom or Web based) adhering to the ADDIE model that measurably improves skills in a variety of content areas including management development, soft skills, change and team development
- Serve as an internal consulting resource for staff, team and management development emerging from needs assessments for a variety of client groups
- Consult to and partner with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP’s) to assess individual and organizational needs, develop solutions and evaluate results achieved.
- Develop surveys and evaluative tools, assess team effectiveness, design and conduct needs assessments and report key findings in a way that drives action
- Oversee and manage corporate learning and development projects, vendors and programs
- Plan, schedule, & coordinate training and development schedules. Collaborate with HRBP’s and other HR Centres-of-Excellence as appropriate to assure region's compliance initiatives and accreditation/regulatory organization standards are achieved
- TEACHING & FACILITATING: Demonstrated mastery of teaching and facilitating highly effective training programs to adult learners (classroom and web) likely gained over a period of 5-7 years
- COACHING: Demonstrated experience coaching individuals and teams to high performance typically mastered over a period of 5-7 years
- OD CONSULTING: Intermediate/advanced level diagnostic and consultative organizational development experience primarily in areas of change management, performance management, engagement and organizational effectiveness
- MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT: Experience delivering management development highly engaging and effective courses to frontline managers and emerging leader audiences
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN: A proven track record of designing highly effective classroom and web based training programs to adult learners for 5 or more years
- MARKETING AND MANAGING PROGRAMS: Experience developing marketing campaigns that drive interest and participation in training programs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in I/O psychology, organizational behavior, human resources development, instructional design, education, business or related area required. Graduate degree preferred
- Working knowledge of the field of learning and development, business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends
- Ability to conduct effective Train-the-Trainer (T3) programs that effectively prepare Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to convey knowledge to others
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis related to OD initiatives
- Intermediate/advanced skills in project/program management
- Ability to teach in areas of change management, influence, conflict resolution, problem solving, team development, frontline management development
- Intermediate/advanced skills in MS-Office Suite, Audio-Visual equipment
- Working knowledge of instructional technologies, LMS administration, Web meeting SW, MS-Teams, Survey development in Survey Monkey a plus
- Experience of building curriculums
- Experience of stakeholder management in a matrix organization
- Experience of building competency frameworks
- High Tech/High Growth environment desirable
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certified to teach DiSC, MBTI, 5-Habits of Cohesive Teams, Situational Leadership programs
- Certified to administer Benchmarks 360 feedback instruments and coach feedback/development
- Coursework in curriculum design, public speaking, psychology or related area.
- Total Quality, Six Sigma, Learn/Quality team tools training a plus
- Team orientation, accountability to results, great sense of humor and a passion to help others learn and grow
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website atwww.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.