Sr. Manager, Talent Brand at Cybereason
Sr. Manager, Talent Brand
We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it. We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
About the role:
The People team at Cybereason is growing and we’re looking for our first ever Talent Brand enthusiast to join our team! Reporting into the VP, People this role will be a highly visible position with the opportunity to make a huge impact on attracting the right talent to Cybereason. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and be a hands-on marketer and storyteller, while building out the strategy for educating the world on our Employee Value Proposition, this is the opportunity for you!
You will work closely with the HR and Marketing teams to develop and execute content to attract and engage talent, globally. We will give you the autonomy and resources needed to build out the ecosystem, in order to help us scale our teams. Our Talent Acquisition team finds and hires exceptional talent and your role will be to elevate the way in which we recruit.
If you love building, making data driven decisions, have an art for storytelling, love building collateral and are a passionate people person, let’s talk.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, plan, build, and implement the global Talent Brand strategy to attract amazing talent.
- Run all aspects of Talent marketing, from digital marketing to vendor management, social media and engagement campaigns, SEO, external communications, events and so much more!
- Measure performance by gathering, analyzing, and preparing data for the People and Marketing leadership teams.
- Run and analyze annual market surveys - Top Places to Work, etc.
- Partner with Finance, HR and other stakeholders on initiatives and funding.
- Own internal employer brand management through copy, collateral and the means in which it’s distributed.
- Regularly benchmark our competitors and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Develop creative job description templates and partner cross-functionally with the Talent Acquisition team to craft effective content that attracts and drives talent to apply to Cybereason.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of digital marketing, branding, employer branding, and/or copywriting.
- Knowledge and experience at a high growth or public, Global high-tech company and what makes candidates engage.
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of website design and what “good” looks like.
- The ability to leverage data to make recommendations and decisions.
- The ability to build credible, fun, engaging copy.
- A passion for employment branding.