Specialist, Talent Operations at Hopper
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:00 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Hopper is looking for a Specialist, Talent Operations to join our Customer Service team.
Your key responsibilities will include executing on the talent operations lifecycle (talent acquisition sourcing, recruitment lifecycle to onboarding) for Customer Service Delivery groups which include high volume requisitions for remote roles across numerous global locations.
- Strong knowledge of high volume recruitment techniques and innovative ideas of how to identify, approach and engage the best candidates
- Broad understanding of contact centers and support operations
- Excellent communication and people skills – listening, written, and spoken. You work easily with diverse teams and optimize communication when working with people at all levels with varying styles. You know how to share your opinions clearly, thoughtfully and with empathy
- High attention to detail with people and process. You’re able to ask the right questions and plan accordingly.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. You have a highly organized approach and are able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Comfort with a high degree of autonomy and results-driven work environment
- Focus on hiring frontline customer service roles across all Hopper locations
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships with hiring managers; Understand their pain points, motivations, business context, and the roles required to build their teams.
- Identify, engage, and select the best candidates using innovative automated and values/skills driven interviewing
- Use creative sourcing techniques to build diverse candidate pipelines while facilitating smooth and consistent candidate experiences
- Conduct hiring intake with hiring managers, along with chat, video and phone interviews
- Conduct application screening and vetting calls together with recommending and managing short-list interviews, recap discussions, and offer processes.
More about Hopper
Today, Hopper is best known as a travel app. We're going to do about $1B in sales this year and weathered the COVID storm better than anyone expected. We just raised $170M from Goldman Sachs and Capital One, and inked a deal to be the exclusive travel provider for Capital One Travel.
We owe our success, in large part, to a proprietary suite of data-driven and risk-based financial services that we have developed that complement a customer's trip-purchasing experience. One example is Price Freeze, where our customers are able to purchase a financial option in the app to lock in any price that they see, on any item, for as short as 1 hour or as long as 21 days with Hopper taking the risk on the other side of the trade.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants.
Read Full Job Description