- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by enabling the growth and scale of our teams by hiring top talent to add to our culture. Specifically, you will focus on building our Engineering and Product teams while contributing to elevating our talent acquisition function.
- You’ll manage the full life cycle recruiting for a portfolio of job requisitions with a focus on technical roles in engineering and product. This includes sourcing, candidate communications, initial screening, and closing candidates at the offer stage.
- You’ll use your creative thinking and perseverance to attract a qualified and diverse pool of candidates to Kyruus.
- You’ll reinforce and establish best practices in recruiting and talent acquisition activities. You’ll help the organization iterate on practices to create an inclusive, consistent experience for diverse pools of candidates.
- You’ll establish peer level relationships with the functional leaders you support and the stakeholders within their organization. You’ll devise recruiting strategies and maintain active engagement throughout the hiring process or in partnership on proactive talent acquisition projects.
- You’ll develop a pro-active talent approach as it relates to employment branding inclusive of job advertisements, marketing strategies, events, etc. You’ll run employer branding campaigns in conjunction with HR colleagues and Marketing across social media (LinkedIn, BuiltinBoston, Glassdoor, etc.) and across a roadmap of recruiting and culture events, both internal and external.
- You’ll report to the Director, Talent Acquisition in the Human Resources department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years experience in recruiting (preferably with a blend of corporate and agency recruiting), to:
- Fill positions on time, as expected, and on or under budget.
- Proactively source, engage and recruit diverse talent for Kryuus with a focus on building quality connections.
- Establish and maintain strong consultative and working relationships with the rest of the HR team, hiring managers, and leadership.
- Hold hiring managers and interview teams accountable for their own performance to meet recruiting targets.
- Improve and iterate on existing recruiting processes.
- Mentor team members on best practices or internal process.
- Share your ideas and externally increase awareness of Kyruus.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience while keeping candidates informed throughout the process.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You close your reqs on time and as expected.
- You have a diverse pipeline of prospective future Kyruuvians.
- You develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Kyruus business and the competitive marketplace.
- You work with our hiring managers to keep our days to hire as low as possible.
- You create an excellent candidate experience from start to finish.
- You’ll elevate the talent acquisition function by delivering on process improvement projects.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner role can move in a more linear career path to a Principal Talent Acquisition Partner position. From there, you could explore another role within HR or progress to a management position within the Talent Acquisition vertical.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.