At Kensho, we hire talented people and give them the autonomy, support, and resources needed to build cutting edge technology and products for our parent company, S&P Global. Our People Operations team is a small group of talented, passionate individuals who strive to support the business in their efforts to produce technology that is scalable, robust, and solves the challenges of one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
As a Technical Recruiter at Kensho, you will be focused on finding top engineering talent for our technical teams. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will partner with Hiring Managers to understand their teams, projects, and products, in order to deliver a comprehensive hiring strategy to meet their needs. You bring with you an innate curiosity and relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with talented, passionate individuals, while growing an outstanding tech organization, read on!
What You'll Do
- Ensure Kensho is engaging with, and hiring exceptional talent.
- Partner with Hiring Managers across Kensho to deeply understand hiring needs and ensure hiring goals are met.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative tactics.
- Provide all candidates with an exceptional, white-glove experience.
- Represent Kensho at recruiting events (campus, national conferences, etc.)
- Establish effective communication flow with key stakeholders.
- Track metrics and KPI’s across all recruiting efforts and report out to business on a regular basis.
- Provide market research to guide the recruitment process and develop a pipeline of candidates in niche areas.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Successful track record of directly sourcing passive candidates.
- Experience with Lever a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Experience successfully partnering with key stakeholders/hiring managers in order to drive effective recruitment.
- Strong sense of urgency and flexibility, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 20 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching
- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities
- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences
- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches
- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)
- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC) or Equinox membership (LA, NYC)
- Stipend towards commuter or gym reimbursement
- Bike sharing program memberships
- Compassion leave and elder care leave
- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities
- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events
Kensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global.
Founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums, Kensho was acquired by S&P Global in 2018 for $550M, the largest FinTech AI acquisition ever. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global.
As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.