Senior Talent Sourcing Partner, Sales at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is consistently adding “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace, while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. Our teams have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast talent acquisition team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture. that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop sourcing strategies, execution plans, and pipeline delivery partnerships
- Identify, engage, and conduct initial screen prospective candidates
- Strategically prioritize, manage, and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and People success Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to the sourcing of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 3-5+ years of corporate and/or search firm talent sourcing experience
- 1-2+ years of experience sourcing and driving talent pipelines
- Proven performance of sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS and creating content/messaging to engage with passive candidates
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.