Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $555M fundraising values Mirakl at $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding processes for a large variety of junior to senior positions within the Americas. You will recruit for all lines of the business including Sales, Alliances, Client Services, Marketing, and Business Operations. We need a team member who is a natural problem solver, a think tank of ideas, and an ambassador of brand who can help take Mirakl to the next stage of growth.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Find innovative and creative methods to drive the best candidates to apply to our jobs
- Provide candidates with a best-in-class interview experience and grow engagement with our social/feedback channels to promote Mirakl as a preferred place to work
- Work with executive stakeholders across the Americas to advise and play a role in building their teams
- Be a champion of employer branding projects and work to support global and local initiatives to drive awareness of Mirakl
- Develop engaging training and onboarding plans with people managers to ensure success with all new hires
- Track new hire engagement within the business and use this feedback to continuously improve sourcing and recruiting efforts
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in recruiting
- Resourcefulness and the ability to excel in fast-paced and metrics-driven environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and enable Mirakl’s growth
- A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things, and a natural capacity to step outside of your comfort zone