Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Why? Because the marketplace model offers organizations the opportunity to thrive in the new digital-first world. Online marketplaces provide customers with an optimum purchasing experience and a wider product assortment by bringing together third-party sellers in a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled technology, expertise, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s recent $555M fundraising values the company over $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1700 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
More about Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations;
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence and close to 600 employees in 14 countries. We have offices in Paris, Boston, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, and Sydney
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s most trusted brands including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Decathlon, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Madewell, Maisons Du Monde, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist- GTM.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment for positions within our Go-to-Market teams. We need a team member who is a natural problem solver, a think tank of ideas, and an ambassador of brand who can help take Mirakl to the next stage of growth.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand the hiring needs of our GTM teams
- Develop and executive sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent
- Find innovative and creative methods to drive the best candidates to apply to our positions
- Provide candidates with a best-in-class interview experience and grow engagement with our social/feedback channels to promote Mirakl as a preferred place to work
- Be a champion of employer branding projects and work to support global and local initiatives to drive awareness of Mirakl
- Provide best in class hiring manager experiences - acting as a strategic advisor with a focus on continuous and clear communication
- Leverage regular reporting and recruiting metrics to improve our efforts based on what the data is showing us
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in recruiting, specifically within the GTM function
- Resourcefulness and the ability to excel in fast-paced and metrics-driven environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and act with urgency to enable Mirakl’s growth
- A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things, and a natural capacity to step outside of your comfort zone