Senior / Talent Acquisition
If you are career focused with 5+ years of agency or corporate experience and are interested in being part of a dynamic Global Talent Acquisition team to support significant growth, then we have the right role for you. If recruitment is in your DNA, and you do it because you care about building a phenomenal company with phenomenal people, then we have the right role for you. If you aim to provide an exceptional candidate experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we have the right role for you.
Technically speaking, we are a software intelligence company providing application performance management, artificial intelligence for operations, cloud infrastructure monitoring, and digital experience management, with products for the information technology departments and digital business owners of medium and large businesses. Behind the technology is a collection of 2,000+ highly dedicated, smart, passionate, and customer-centric employees in over 50 locations worldwide. Our 2,000+ employees believe our culture is what drives our success and the rewards received for Top Company, Culture, and Leadership are evidence of this. It also helps to have a fun place to work (office Olympics, happy hours, games rooms, and of course free beverages and snacks). At the end of the day, this is all icing on top. It’s our TEAM who make Dynatrace an inspiring place to work.
About the role: We’re seeking a recruiter who will own full-cycle recruitment:
- Own the design/strategy, delivery and results primarily with corporate functions, G&A and Marketing.
- Develop innovative and proactive sourcing/marketing strategies to attract top industry talent.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and executive leadership to deliver upon strategic long-term needs.
- Partner with an Employment Branding to share the Dynatrace story.
- Collaborate effectively with the business and finance on demand planning.
Our expectations of you:
- Intellectually curious, performance-driven, and committed to excellence.
- Experience cultivating and sustaining strong relationships with business and external networks in tech-forward organizations.
- Have a desire to take on additional projects to support recruiting and HR leadership.
- You know a great hire when you see one, and you have a natural ability to engage them quickly and influence management.
- High degree of creativity and a passion for winning.
- You are independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top talent.
- You are highly organized and pay attention to details specifically to the candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.