Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at SS&C Intralinks
About the TA Team
The SS&C Intralinks/SS&C EZE Talent Acquisition team is a team of ten experienced Talent Acquisition professionals including Senior TA Partners, a Talent Program Manager, and two coordinators. We are committed to providing a high-quality efficient TA program to our business partners.
Our Senior Talent Acquisition Partners play an essential role in our People Team’s success. In this role, you are the lead recruiter supporting our dynamic Sales teams (Intralinks & Eze) in North America & Latin America throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle. You will use your experience and expertise to identify active and passive candidates for current and upcoming needs.
This role is an ambassador of the SS&C Intralinks and SS&C Eze brands and is responsible for identifying and attracting the best talent while delivering an excellent candidate experience. This is a unique opportunity, as you will support two prominent organizations within the FinTech industry.
- Execute on established workforce plans by proactively identifying and engaging candidates for identified resource requirements across the organization. This includes external, internal, and referred candidates.
- Improve hiring quality, speed and volume through aggressive candidate pipeline development and management.
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting life cycle by managing the data and communications associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a compliant and timely manner.
- Own the job posting process to ensure job descriptions are compelling and drafted with the beginning of the candidate experience in mind. Manage accurate reporting by maintaining all critical employment information systems.
- Participate in recruiting events
- Play critical role in special projects: recruiting technology, sourcing, interview training, referral program, etc.
- 8+ years of recruiting experience (agency and/or corporate)
- 3+ years of in-house corporate recruiting experience
- Experience supporting a national or global sales organization
- Recruiting experience in the software, SaaS, or tech industries
- Experience managing the candidate process/stages within an ATS
- Advanced experience sourcing passive/active candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed
- Ability to develop relationships with partners and management across multiple locations
- Additional 5+ years as a Senior TA Partner supporting a global sales organization
- Experience using Workday ATS
From the Manager:
“This is a great opportunity for an experienced TA Partner to fine tune your skills at the intersection of the financial and technology industries, and run point on building a high performing sales team Here, you will join an experienced team and impact the growth of two leading FinTech organizations.”