There is no hotter field than Artificial intelligence and machine learning. DataRobot is at the forefront of this trend, having established market leadership in a category called automated machine learning.
We are geared towards explosive growth as we have recently raised $100 million in Series D funding, bringing the total funding to $225 million. We are currently looking for a full life-cycle Recruiter to help us achieve our aggressive growth goals. You will be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent for open positions globally. You will thrive in a dynamic, creative, work-hard, play-hard environment.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting with ability to source, screen, interview and close candidates with a focus on technical positions
- Dedicatedly research and identify sourcing techniques for identifying top technical talent
- Work with hiring managers and HR to ensure job requirements are appropriately set, clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Participate in implementing, continuously refining, and assessing recruiting processes to deliver high quality results and improve customer and candidate experience
- Be familiar with industry trends, market competitors and unemployment conditions
- Recruit for other non-technical areas within company when needed
- 8+ years full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Shown success as a Recruiter, using creative and traditional sourcing methods
- Previous recruiting experience within a high volume setting
- Possess excellent social, organizational, communication and negotiation skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to establish rapport with candidates and hiring managers of all levels
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency, and remain flexible within a highly dynamic, changing environment while successfully meeting objectives
- Highly motivated, disciplined, fast learner with the ability to multitask
- Ability to recruit beyond selling a role – understanding the unique qualities of each candidate, their motivation, and then match talent to the needs of the organization
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged, showing energy for and commitment to learning new and creative recruiting methods
- Affinity for learning the DataRobot’s product lines and technology and the ability to leverage that knowledge for promoting the our brand and passionately articulating the our outlook
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.