Wellframe helps healthcare organizations support every aspect of health beyond the four walls of care delivery. We provide care transformation services, a patented engagement platform, clinical programs that support the clinical and social determinants of health, and rigorous measurement.
Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
Team & Role Overview
The People & Culture team is responsible for managing the various programs and initiatives that support, engage, incentivize, and reward our employees. We foster a positive employee experience through competitive rewards and recognition programs, professional growth and development, and a dynamic and flexible work culture.
The Senior Recruiter (contract) will partner with senior leaders from various business units to attract, engage, assess, and hire top talent. This individual will be responsible for independently managing searches end-to-end, and partnering closely with our internal counterparts (HR, Finance, IT, Office Management) to ensure a smooth and positive experience for both candidates and hiring teams. A generalist role, the Senior Recruiter (contract) will manage searches for a variety of functional areas, including Client Services, Sales, Marketing, Clinical Programs, Engineering, and G&A.
This is a 6-month contract role with the potential to extend based on business need.
- Serve as Talent Acquisition Business Partner to hiring managers and leaders by providing recommendations, market insight, and solutions to staffing challenges
- Manage the search process end-to-end, including sourcing strategy, initial phone screens, coordinating on-site interviews, leading debrief meetings, generating and delivering offers
- Serve as an ambassador and champion of the Wellframe employer brand
- Ensure proper follow-through on new hire onboarding and documentation
- Foster and ensure a positive candidate experience by providing a high-touch and personalized experience with timely communication and follow-up
- 5+ years of experience in a full-life cycle recruiting role with at least 2 years of corporate/in-house experience
- Ability to lead diverse and varied searches for a variety of functional areas
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Strong business partnership skills with the ability to counsel hiring managers and guide them through the search process
- Scrappy, humble, and a team player
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, and comfort level navigating ambiguity
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.