Senior Manager, Talent Sourcing - R&D at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is consistently adding “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace, while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. Our teams have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast talent acquisition team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop sourcing and hiring strategies to meet business requirements and hiring manager expectations.
- Track and analyze candidate pipeline status, recruiting trends, market data and key performance indicators and suggest ways to improve the hiring practices with hiring leaders and management.
- Keep abreast on external trends of talent acquisition and organizational effectiveness.
- Communicate and develop relationships with hiring managers to understand business needs, job specifications, and interview practices effectively.
- Hire, manage, and upskill a team of Talent Sourcing Partners in terms of performance, everyday deliverables and hiring.
- Track program successes through metric driven information and make recommendations for enhancements to programs based on data insights.
- Ensure our talent pool reflects the diversity of our customers.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client management and hiring top talent
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Experience in all facets of Talent Acquisition including employment brand, online job strategy and sourcing
- A focus on providing incredible candidate experiences
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.