Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition at Bullhorn
As Bullhorn’s Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will lead our energetic and passionate Talent Acquisition team to attract, select and hire top talent to join Bullhorn’s global team. Reporting to the VP,
Talent and Business Partnering, you will bring your expertise and creativity to the role and lead the team in developing and executing key strategies, processes and roadmaps necessary to support our ever-growing global organization. With a focus on creating an incredible candidate and employee experience, you will cultivate a true partnership with global Hiring Managers and Human Resources to lead your team in achieving quality hires that enhance Bullhorn’s award-winning culture.
Why this job is important:
Our people are what make Bullhorn a leading product and an amazing organization. In this hybrid role as leader and contributor, you will guide the team responsible for finding and growing talent, and play a significant role in driving the success of this organization.
As our Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, a typical day might include:
- Partner and develop strong relationships with Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR and Finance to ensure your team’s activities and priorities are aligned with the needs of the business.
- Challenging, motivating and holding your team accountable for achieving measurable, repeatable goals that support Bullhorn’s high-performance culture.
- Optimizing for efficiency in the TA tools and processes.
- Developing best practices in our hiring processes.
- Engaging with candidates and hiring managers for critical and senior roles
- Driving the development and delivery of internal resources that support hiring managers with tools to aid in optimal hiring decisions.
- Leveraging company branding to ensure powerful employment branding that reflects Bullhorn’s commitment to diversity, inclusion and innovation.
- Staying apprised of employment and compensation trends in each of Bullhorn’s geographic areas, staying ahead of potential hiring or retention challenges.
This job might be for you if:
- Your 8+ year career in Human Resources has included leading a Talent Acquisition team in complex, high volume, global organizations.
- You have a curiosity for and strong understanding of business strategy, with the ability to link TA initiatives to the larger organization objectives.
- You value building strong relationships internally and externally, and a desire to truly understand what success looks like in roles across our organization.
- Have experience in balancing external pressures from candidates with internal pay equity, and drive to ensure candidates understand the full scope of the Bullhorn experience beyond compensation.
- You believe in building and evolving strong processes that facilitate an efficient, but effective, experience for both your internal clients and candidates.
- Diversity is an important part of your talent acquisition strategy, and you have experience implementing diversity-enhancing practices into the hiring and promotion process.
- You have a passion for utilizing data and talent analytics to understand trends, tell a compelling story and drive sound decision-making.
- You are constantly evolving your leadership skills and take pride in coaching and inspiring a credible, high-performing team in their work.
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to partner with and influence multiple stakeholders, from senior leaders to company vendors.
Bonus points for:
- Experience leading an agile TA function in a software or SaaS organization.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work. We offer unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement