Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition - Americas at Nuance
Reporting to our Senior Director, Global Talent, the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for building, developing and leading a Talent Acquisition team that supports the hiring needs across all Nuance North American functions which includes multi-site/multi country recruiting. This role will involve developing, planning, executing sourcing and retention strategy to meet business needs. It will provide leadership and mentoring to a team of Talent Acquistion Partners with the focus of delivering the best experience to candidates and our business in a timely manner. It will ensure sourcing efforts are legally compliant and aligned with outreach objectives. Measure effectiveness of sourcing strategies and recommend improvements. This role will support the implementation of process improvements ensuring we continue to evolve existing processes and tools, drive adherence to company policies, and monitor their business impact.
This position will actively manage relationships with the focus of client and candidate satisfaction through evaluating the current use of talent acquisition processes and tools; analyze metrics and qualitative data to monitor performance and compliance. This position partners closely with divisional business leaders and HR leadership teams to gather input and continuously educate on Talent Acquisition accomplishments, progress, processes, roles and responsibilities with an emphasis on exploring ways to enhance the model’s effectiveness and sustainability.
- Overall accountability for Managing a Talent Acquisition Team ensuring they work to execute recruiting best practices and provide high level candidate and client Talent Acquisition experience.
- Set KPI / Objectives for Talent Acquisition Team to work to ensure consistent touch points to review progress during the Fiscal Year.
- Serve as an internal consultant and counsel to both Business and People Team Leaders in the development of leadership recruitment strategies.
- Talent Acquistion Escalation point to the Business and People Team.
- Talent Acquisition Team Escalation point to guide and support the team in clearing recruitment road blocks.
- Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies and campaigns to recruit both internal and external candidates.
- Select, work with, and effectively manage outside vendors when appropriate.
- Work with HRBP’s, Talent Management and the business to understand internal talent.
- Gain in depth knowledge of talent pools.
- Establish effective processes and policies for identifying work/projects to be outsourced.
- Forecast staffing goals and systems to ensure the people needs of the business are met; align with strategic plans and goals.
- Set standards of excellence and advance the People planning needs of the business.
- Develop staffing strategies with Sr. Leadership, HR Business Partners and Operations for new and existing markets.
- Promote positive community relations and develop/maintain contacts to promote Nuance’s employment brand.
- Develop successful networks within management, staffing teams and Human Resources Partners.
- Use all information resources available to identify opportunities and barriers to delivering business results and adjust business plan tactics accordingly.
- Accountable for creating a positive work environment for staff members.
- Understand and deliver the data and analysis needed to enable strategic Talent Management business discussions and decisions.
- Understand the importance of Diversity as a key part of Nuance’s future Talent Strategy. Incorporates a diversity lens in Talent Acquisition initiatives to support continued progress in this area.
Education: This position requires a BA/BS degree in related field or equivilant talent acquisition experience.
Years of Work Experience: 10-15 years of progressive experience in Talent Acquistion with strong Management skills set.
- Experience must include in-depth knowledge and awareness of staffing strategies, internal and external provider management, and building high performance teams.
- Experience in overseeing recruiting for a broad range, entry level to executive level, positions for a geographically dispersed client base.
- Should have in depth recruiting and sourcing experience for highly technical roles.
- Experience in using and optimizing applicant tracking/ATS to support recruiting operations.
- A proven consultative approach, superior organization skills and an ability to produce value adding metrics and reports for senior decision makers.
- Must possess project management skills in order to work and lead several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to communicate information in a concise and precise manner to top management to assist in decision-making. Must possess extensive research and analytical skills, with deep HR subject matter knowledge.
- Well-developed experience in using multiple recruiting strategies and sources including advanced use of social networking sites, for passive and active candidate recruitment.
- Should be a “Master of the Art and Science of Recruiting”.
- Experience evolving recruitment strategies and tactics to be used by a recruitment team.
- Excellent skills at cultivating relationships with Senior Business Leaders.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to listen, advise and influence Business Leaders in a matrixed organization.
- Cross-functional project management experience and the ability to lead a diverse team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; strong presentation skills.
- Initiates, implements and supports change within the organization.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know