Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for a fast-learning, detail orientated, and hard-working individual to join our Learning and Development function and overall People and Talent team. Not only is this an exciting role but an exciting time to join us as we continue to build a diverse organization of learning at CarGurus. The role is suited for a high energy, passionate individual, who will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering training programs within the organization. This is a new role to CarGurus and will allow an individual to become a significant part in developing our employees’ careers.What you will do:
- Partner with business leaders across the organization to assess business needs and develop impactful content
- Facilitate engaging, innovative, and outcome centered sessions
- Coordinate subject matter experts – internally and externally to strengthen programs
- Ensure alignment and cohesiveness across training programs and people initiatives
- Enhance and create evaluation methods to measure success of training programs
- Lead tracking and reporting systems for all training programs
- Collaborate with Legal and HR teams on culture and compliance trainings
- 8+ years of professional work experience in Learning and Organizational Development
- You are smart, detail oriented and get stuff done quickly and accurately
- Proven expertise in curriculum design and development
- Excellent facilitation skills and stand up training experience
- You can manage a wide variety of personalities and styles to inspire participation and commitment in training curriculum execution
- Have a can do attitude and adapt to a rapidly-changing environment
- Superior communication skills, excellent verbal capacity and incredible writing skills
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.