Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday at Klaviyo
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior HRIS Analyst to join our People Operations team. At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost.
This HRIS Analyst will be a first for Klaviyo and therefore give this person the opportunity to help shape how we leverage our HR systems. This role will be responsible for our Workday system maintenance, day-to-day support, as well as reporting, analytics, and ensuring general data integrity. Working under our VP of People Operations and directly with our teams, this person will own all People systems.How You Will Make a Difference:
- Partner with HR leadership to build and document workflows and procedures for our HR systems
- Own HR systems and data while maintaining data integrity and data validation
- Work cross functionally to collect and report data across departments
- Analyze, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies
- Follows all security protocols for various systems
- You have at least 5 years working with HR systems with a strong preference for experience with Workday
- Workday HCM, Payroll, and Talent Management module experience preferred
- You enjoy analyzing data and solving problems, helping people, building things, and continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- You have strong analytical skills as you will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to dictate processes/workflows. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have experience reporting and building custom reports
- You have a team-first mentality and “no job is too small” perspective. We are looking for executors and builders. You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization.
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 35,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.