Senior HR Business Partner at Cybereason
About US: Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question "Am I under attack?" proactively, without manual effort. We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, constantly evolving, and never give up. Most importantly, we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mould #UBU.
We have an excellent opportunity for an exceptional SNR HR Business Partner to join our People team here in EMEA. Cybereason has 1,000 employees today, and over the next five years, we’re anticipating hiring faster than ever. The HRBP will be supporting leaders across EMEA and APAC. The HRBP team plays a significant role in driving the company success; HRBPs are strategists, consultants, coaches, culture carriers, thought partners and change agents. You’ll have the opportunity to be an advisor across all organizational areas and bring your deep expertise to advance a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Cybereason through our hiring, promotion, retention and inclusion practices.Key Responsibilities
- Build relationships with leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Consult to implement a people plan, including talent assessment and planning, organization design and development, and employee engagement
- Apply expertise in the following areas: performance management, career planning, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, complex employee relations issues, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Provide data analysis and solutions based on business needs.
- Identify and surface trends through both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health.
- Lead the people cycles throughout the year to include compensation reviews, promotions, performance evaluations, talent reviews and calibrations
- Partner and drive results alongside People team colleagues in Recruiting, Employee Experience, Learning and Development and Compensation to help scale the business
The right candidate for this role will have
- Experience and proven results in an HRBP role, creating a measurable impact on a major business unit in a high-growth technology company
- Clear business acumen, evidencing the use of insights in the business environment to improve talent and business outcomes.
- 6+ years experience preferably supporting higher-level leaders
- Excited and passionate about making an impact and tackling challenges
- Demonstrated solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- An entrepreneurial spirit - we have a lot to build, so adaptability and flexibility will serve you well
- Solve challenges and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that may cut across multiple disciplines
- Experience influencing decision making
- Self-motivation and assertiveness with the ability to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously
- Equally comfortable partnering with employees and leadership and moving regularly between the tactical and strategic priorities
- Global experience is a plus
- Implement solutions to help scale the business
- You did your homework on Cybereason and recognise the incredible things happening here and want in; this role is not for the faint of heart!