We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it.
We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Global Benefits Manager
At Cybereason, we strive to support our employees and their families for all stages of their life with attractive benefits, wellness offerings and great perks. We are looking to hire an innovative and hands-on Global Benefits Manager to manage and build out our benefits offerings and strategies both in the US and globally. Reporting into the Director of Global People Operations, this role will have the opportunity to own and lead all aspects of benefits, employee wellness and leave management.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to design, implement and rollout a global benefits offering that supports our employees
- Use market data to benchmark our global benefit offerings and make recommendations accordingly
- Project manage the annual renewal and open enrollment, including all communications and trainings
- Ensure compliance of our benefits with all applicable laws and regulations
- Partner with HRIS to automate Benefits enrollment
- Audit our benefits regularly and review/reconcile benefits invoices and billing
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of Benefits experience at a high-growth technology company, with 3+ years of global Benefits experience
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to protect confidential and proprietary information, setting professional boundaries as needed.