Senior Executive/Technical Recruiter at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, dental and health professional, and artist in the world.
Since our first 3D printer was developed at MIT a decade ago, we've experienced tremendous growth, including a recent Series E investment by Softbank of $150M. Now the leading maker of desktop 3D printers with 600+ employees worldwide, we’re looking for an extensively seasoned Senior Executive/Technical Recruiter to join our amazing recruiting team to help us find more top-tier leadership to help us grow for years to come.
If you’re passionate about connecting with Technical and Executive-level talent, and can understand what motivates and captivates them, we want you to join us!
- Collaborate with Executive and Technical stakeholders to deeply understand hiring needs
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates
- Drive offer approval, extensions, and negotiations
- Set scalable recruiting strategy using key metrics
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own an outstanding candidate experience
- Have extensive full-cycle Executive and Technical recruiting experience (5 years+), preferably at a high-growth company or agency that works frequently with entrepreneurial clients
- Have a drive to find and connect with the best C-level and Technical talent
- Have an ability to understand the niche requirements for the roles you will be hiring for
- Use a disciplined strategy to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Are able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- The ability to print in 3D to your heart's content
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.