Senior Executive Compensation Manager at Chewy (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Chewy is seeking a Sr. Executive Compensation Manager to join our Total Rewards Team in Dania Beach, FL, Boston, Seattle, or Minneapolis. Reporting to the Associate Director of Executive Compensation, the Sr. Executive Compensation Manager is responsible for leadership, direction, and functional expertise for Chewy’s senior level employee compensation programs including cash, bonus, and equity-based elements with the ability to design competitive plans and programs. Collaborating across HR, and with Finance, and Legal, this role will be integral in the development and preparation of all required disclosures and materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors. The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert in executive compensation principles, practices, and related corporate governance.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the Associate Director of Executive Compensation and the broader HR Leadership team to develop and implement compensation strategies that deliver salary, bonus, and equity that is internally and externally market relevant.
- Prepare all applicable compensation recommendations for Chewy Director and above roles.
- Work closely with the AD of Executive Compensation, Sr. Director of Total Rewards, Chief People Officer, and Chief Counsel to develop and prepare materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors including agendas, analysis, reports, and presentations.
- Serve as the point person for all Executive Compensation data requests, including the annual Proxy process.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide consultation on all executive compensation matters to senior human resource leaders for new hires, promotions, and terminations. Develop materials and lead executive compensation briefings to eligible executives, as necessary (e.g., new hires or newly promoted).
- Manage applicable executive level salary survey processes and evaluate market data for executive positions. Advise senior leadership regarding executive compensation trends and practices as applicable.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Master’s degree and/or compensation certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in executive compensation focused on stock plan administration, plan design, and Board reporting.
- Demonstrated strong communication and influencing skills evidenced through experience partnering with senior level executives across HR, Finance, Legal, and the C-Suite.
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]