Senior Director, Learning and Development at Cybereason
Director, Learning and Development
We have come together at Cybereason to pursue our vision of an open, safe and connected world, and our mission to leave our world a better place than we found it. We take on each day knowing we are doing something that is worth our time, passion and brain power, and we believe that we can only solve some of the world’s most complex technology challenges by unlocking the full talents of everyone within our organization.
About the role:
Are you passionate about lifelong learning? Are you a natural born leader who enjoys building new programs from the ground up? Do you thrive designing and delivering high-impact learning experiences to help people grow their skills and bring them career growth?
The People team at Cybereason is growing and we’re looking for our very first Learning and Development Director! Reporting into the VP, People this role will be a highly visible position with the opportunity to make a huge impact on the livelihood of our people. This person will drive the vision and execution of our development programs and initiatives, ensuring Cybereason offers our employees their BEST career experience. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and build our strategy while facilitating workshops and learning forums, we’d love to chat!
You will work closely with Talent Management, Operations, Enablement and a variety of other teams in building programs and development opportunities for our global population. This role will focus on all aspects of employee development, building and delivering the curriculum, while strategizing with leaders on what is needed to further develop our people and teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with HR Leadership and business leaders to develop and execute a global learning & development strategy. Bring your expertise to build out programs that offer a blended approach to learning, such as online learning, in-person workshops, coaching, action learning, and more.
- Focus on building programs that align to our business and culture objectives, including core skill development, manager development, and leadership development.
- Implement measurement tools and programs to analyze and track the achievement of established goals and business outcomes.
- Design and deliver development programs High Potential employees, with an eye on leadership development and succession planning for jobs and career plans for our people.
- Lead and recommend onboarding of Learning Management System, vendor services, and training materials.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years’ experience in L&D both in design and delivery, ideally for global, high growth SaaS companies.
- Experience building programs for leaders, high potential talent and people managers.
- A passionate people person, you love rolling up your sleeves and partnering with the business to uncover gaps and build programs to bridge those gaps.
- A natural leader and engaged team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
**Candidates based on the east coast required.