Senior Compensation Manager
Chewy is looking for a Senior Compensation Manager to join our Human Resources Team based in Dania Beach, FL or Boston, MA. The ideal candidate understands what customer service really means from an HR perspective. In this role you’ll support one of the largest, fastest growing, most dynamic teams in e-commerce today. You’ll be working on everything including: partnering with leaders on the design and execution of our compensation philosophy and practices, development of new and innovative compensation solutions / practices that enable our business to attract and retain top talent, execution of critical compensation activities such as survey analysis, job matching, leveling, salary structure design, etc. This role will be instrumental in driving strategic solutions and setting the direction of our compensation initiatives, as we continue to scale and grow as a company.
What you’ll do:
- Manages and leads our compensation team and encourages development of our compensation team members
- Partners with leaders on the design and execution of our compensation philosophy and practices
- Develops new and innovative compensation solutions that enables our business to attract and retain top talent
- Executes critical compensation activities such survey participation, job matching/ analysis, job leveling, salary structure design, etc.
- Manages, develops and implements competitive non-exempt, exempt and executive base pay plans and guidelines
- Evaluates proposed salary actions and new hire offers through job analysis, market pricing, external surveys and internal data
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in a technical field and 5-7 years of compensation experience
- CCP or related HR certification preferred
- Previous experience managing and developing a team of compensation professionals
- Experience building and implementing compensation models and solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, including interpretation of complex data models
- Thought leader who has the ability to think strategically, while keep focus on execution and delivery