Senior Compensation Analyst at Klaviyo
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Compensation Analyst to join our People Operations team. At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost.
This Compensation Analyst will be a first for Klaviyo and therefore give this person the opportunity to help shape how we think more strategically about our compensation program. This role will be responsible for helping to design, implement, and administer compensation plans across the company.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Partner with leadership to build and document workflows and procedures for our compensation program
- Own compensation data while maintaining data integrity and data validation. This would include modeling complex analyses and proposals with a focus on short and long-term incentive plans
- Work cross functionally to collect and report data across departments including
- Ensure Klaviyo’s compensation program is competitive with our market and company goals
- Follows all security protocols for various systems
- You have 5+ years experience working with compensation programs and analysis
- Experience in various HRIS systems is required with a strong preference for Workday
- You have strong analytical skills as you will be required to understand and effectively use data and metrics to dictate processes/workflows. Proficiency in Excel and other data tools is important.
- You enjoy building things and continually strive to do things better than the status quo. You are intellectually curious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization.
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 30,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.