Senior Benefits Analyst (Temporary) at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst (Temporary) professional to help support and lead strategy around continuing to offer competitive benefits & perks. This role will report into our Benefits and HRIS team.What You'll Do:
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, HRA, HSA, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D, 401(k) and
- CarGurus’ People & Talent Team works to provide extraordinary benefits to all our employees.
- Manage relationships and the exchange of information with carriers and external brokers for claim and utilization data, enrollment information, invoice review and negotiating renewals
- Deliver benefits training to new hires during their onboarding process
- Launch, approve and troubleshoot Workday benefit changes for employees
- Point of contact for HR Business Partners and Recruiting team for all benefit related issues
- Ensure plan compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, ACA mandates & reporting, plan audits, inclusivity testing, and employee benefit files
- Stay up to date on compliance related changes and update employees accordingly – ACA, Medicare, HIPAA, etc.
- Responsible for leave of absence management for employees including FMLA, ADA, STD, LTD, MPFL, parental, military and other leaves
- Functional knowledge of other human resources business processes (HR operations, HRIS, payroll, time tracking).
- Research and stay up to date on benefit trends, practices and report findings to key partners
- 5+ year’s experience as a senior benefits professional, including benefits program design, administration and compliance
- Workday (HRIS) experience preferred
- Familiarity with benefit market and benefit trends
- Familiarity with international benefits a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see trends in data
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.