Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
About the role:
As we continue rapid growth, we are seeking to add an ambitious and driven recruiter to support our aggressive growth targets across the Americas. This role will focus on partnering with all levels across the business to develop innovative and proactive recruiting strategies for our functions within the sales organization. As an ambassador to the sales organization and Dynatrace, your role is to ensure we provide an exceptional experience at all touch points in the recruitment process.
We’re seeking a sales recruiter who will own full-cycle recruitment:
- Develop and implement timely and results-driven strategies to meet assigned hiring plan of Account Executives, Sales Directors, Sales Engineers, and Sales Operations.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with candidates and leaders across North and Latin America.
- Provide frequent updates to clients on recruitment status and results.
- Partner with an employer branding specialist to share the Dynatrace story.
- Collaborate effectively and act as a trusted adviser with stakeholders across the business.
- Leverage market intelligence on industry competition and pay practices to recommendation competitive employment packages.
What we’re seeking in you:
- Experience working in fast-paced agency or corporate environments recruiting Enterprise Software Sales professionals.
- Intellectually curious, outgoing, effective communicator, and who knows how to build lasting relationships.
- You know a great hire when you see one, and you have a natural ability to engage them quickly.
- High level of accountability with a focus on the customer, and a passion for winning.
- Demonstrated effective planning and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple assignments while ensuring an exceptional experience.
- Independent and self-motivated to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top talent.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.