We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Build the next groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and searching for a Talent Acquisition Research Associate with a keen eye for top talent. Do you have experience pushing the status quo and focusing on finding innovative ways to attract talent? Do you have a demonstrated expertise in engaging top talent in the marketplace? Do you want to help build teams that are key to the growth, success and innovation of DraftKings? If so, join us.
What you’ll do as a Research Associate, Talent Acquisition:
- Work with team to build sourcing strategy and sourcing operations with our new CRM tools and associated partners
- Construct a curated directory of qualified candidates to engage and partner with recruiting peers - cross examining what tools are being used for prospects and candidates
- Build and research a web of talent maps/personas to understand the complex technical marketplace and work directly with the outbound marketing function in TA
- Manage the funnel for high caliber engineering talent - partnering with the TA Tech Team for hard to find, challenging engineering roles across the organization
- Work directly with members of the team to establish priorities and deadlines
What skills you will use:
- 1-3 years of recruiting/sourcing experience and continue to challenge yourself to grow by picking up new, innovative sourcing techniques regularly
- You’ve sourced high caliber engineering talent; you don’t stray away from the challenging roles
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment
- Strong project management skills
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.