Relocation & Immigration Specialist at Unity Technologies
Unity is growing fast! Hiring and retaining the best people is key to our success. Pretty often that means relocating new hires to a location where we have a Unity office, or facilitating existing employees to be internally mobile while they grow their careers at Unity. We’re on the hunt for an Immigration and Mobility Specialist to help us best support our relocation programmes. In this role you will collaborate with external partners, the regional and global HR teams and other teams (like Finance, Workplace Experience and Recruiting) to really drive forward the development and delivery of smooth and effective relocation programmes and immigration support. You’ll manage all relocations and immigration initiatives within, out of and into the EMEA region.
- You will strategically review our relocation and immigration support and services, ensuring what we do and how we do it is best for our people and scalable as we grow.
- You will manage all EMEA region relocation cases from start to finish, providing an exceptional service, being highly communicative and dealing with complex matters.
- You’ll be providing an excellent ‘Users First’ employee experience during every step of a relocation / immigration process, constantly striving to make things better.
- You’ll engage cross functionally across the business to drive and deliver various projects (in EMEA region, or even globally); and ideally to align and find workable global approaches.
- You will ensure full compliance with immigration requirements. Partner with HRBPs to proactively review legislative changes and consider how to implement internally to ensure compliance, while still keeping things simple.
- Brexit - you'll be the internal expert on all things Brexit and employment / HR related. You'll support employee queries, ensure legal compliance and provide pro-active communication and solutions to the business and our impacted employees.
- You'll be the subject matter expert in EMEA for all things relocation and immigration. You'll be the go-to person for our HR partners and leaders in the business who want advice on relocation and immigration matters.
- You’ll join a fantastic and supportive HR team. We’ll be excited to learn a lot from you, and hope you can also learn from us.
- You’ll get to drive how this role evolves. We have a lot to learn, and we want you to tell us where we should be heading.
- You have worked in an immigration / mobility role with a demanding workload.
- You thrive in roles that involve both strategic and operational tasks, process improvement and scalability. You enjoy solving challenging and complex problems, and are passionate about delivering exceptional service for employees.
- You demonstrate a high level of empathy! You know that relocating is one of the most stressful life events - and you get to support our employees in their journeys. This takes exceptional relationship building skills, active listening, and sometimes a thick skin.
- You will have a strong working knowledge immigration in European countries, and relocation design.
- You are able to work in a chaotic environment which is regularly changing and very fast paced. You will work at a fast pace yourself, and be able to determine the appropriate balance between speed and quality.
- You are highly self motivated and self managing, with excellent time management and organisational skills. You leverage your own judgement to execute on your work. You are also an extraordinary team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You are hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones
- You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
- Experience working with colleagues from many different cultures across international offices
- Experience working at a technology company
Occasional travel for projects and team meetings several times a year, and ad hoc on occasion. Occasional early morning or evening calls with our team in San Francisco, or other global offices.
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.